No products in the cart.
Learning Games for 1-3 Years Old
What You Get in this Learning Games kit for 1-3 years old kids:
- Finger Painting: Book along with a Painting Mat, an Apron, a Water Colour set & a Tray.
- A Visit to Zoo: An Activity Board with mesmerizing Animals Cut outs.
- Picnic Barbeque: A Role play set to give a flavour to the bond between you and your little Chef
- Alphabet & Numbers Identification: Flashcards to get your little one friendly with Alphabets & Numbers
- Worksheets : Fun & Learning Sheets
- First Learning Book: A Book on expressions & daily habits
- A Wheel and Dice: An Activity to Check how much your Child has learnt through this kit
- City Tour Map: A City Board with the cutouts of its important Buildings
- Monkey Feeding Activity: An Activity involving Counting Food and Feeding it to Monkey
- 4 Seasons Activity: A Match and fix activity that includes all Four Seasons and their significance
- Transportation Puzzle: Jigsaw Puzzles of Transportation Vehicles
Each Activity in this Fun and Learning Games Kit for 1 – 3 year kids has its own purpose –
- Finger Painting – This activity helps to bring out the “Creative Genie” from your child’s talent lamp! Let the world of colours mesmerize your child and take him/ her on a ride which will not only entice but also help in developing excellent visualization powers. In this activity pack, your kid will get a complete setup for finger painting i.e. painting book, watercolors, palette, apron and paint mat.
- A visit to Zoo – The kingdom of animals has always been fascinating for all the kids. A visit to zoo activity enhances their imagination power, develops superfine motor, learning, and cognitive skills.
- Picnic Barbeque Role Play set – Children have a natural curiosity and are engaged by things that are tactile and this is the reason we have included this activity. Barbeque Chef is a role-play activity, this will develop emotional and social developmental skills in your child.
- Alphabet and Numbers Identification – This activity will help your child develop Learning, Cognitive, Academic, Fine Motor, Memory, Listening and Visual Discrimination skills
- Worksheets – We have designed worksheets in such a way that they offer a unique learning avenue to kids. They are not only fun to do but even facilitate ease of learning and knowledge retention in the young minds.
- First Learning Book – This book helps your child to speak and to express himself/herself. The book introduces your child to the family members, promotes to speak basic words such as papa, mumma, hi, bye, etc. Your child will learn to give facial expressions and various hand movements. Also, he/she will get to know about his/her body parts. The book helps your child develop social, emotional, observational, learning and cognitive skills.
- A Wheel and Dice activity – This activity checks how much your child has actually embibed and benefitted from this learning box.
- City Tour Map – Help Emma in completing the City Map. Take the cut out, match it with the buildings given in the instruction card, check the number of the matched building. Place the building cut out on that number in your city map.
- Monkey Feeding – Through this activity, your child learns counting objects and showing numbers on fingers. Pick one flashcard, ask your child to check what and how much the monkey wants to eat and then feed the monkey accordingly. This activity helps your child develop observational, learning, academic and cognitive skills.
- Seasons Activity – Let your child understand the seasons we experience in a year. Describe each season to your child. Ask him/her to put cut-outs on their places on the sheets. Tell him/her what is the relevance of each item mentioned in the season sheet. For example, one of the utilities of an umbrella is to prevent us from getting wet in rain.
- Transportation Puzzle – Puzzles games are a great learning tool for toddlers as they foster many skills and mental learning advantages and opportunities. This activity helps your child develop skills such a critical thinking, problem solving, visual discrimination, hand-eye coordination, visual memory and fine motor skills.
and of course an overall mission of your child’s development with the help of this Best Learning Games Kit for 1-3 year kids as it has been proven that a child learns fastest when the learning is supplemented with the help of Educational Toys and Learning Games and Toys.